Get on the road to your future by enrolling and earning a diploma, certificate or associate's degree at Halifax Community College!
Assistance in enrollment, advisement and registration for Spring 2013 classes are available......here are the steps to begin:
- 1. Submit an application for admission in person or at www.halifaxcc.edu
- 2. Submit final official high school and, if applicable, college transcripts (sealed envelopes) or / and GED scores.
- 3. Copy of signed security card
- 4. Complete the placement test(s) if required
- 5. Sign up for HCC's new student orientation (in admissions office).
- - Students who attend HCC's student orientation:
- A. are more aware of HCC's resources
- B. meet their college instructors before classes begin
- C. are more likely to graduate on time