HCC’s Counseling Center Crisis Resources
You may find the resources on these pages useful; however, no problem is too big or small to ask for help in handling. Counselors are located in suite 323 on the left past the Bookstore.
*** N.C. Medication Assistance Program: at Halifax Regional Medical Center in Roanoke Rapids, NC. Call this number and leave a message: 252-308-1261. You will need a prescription written by a doctor faxed to her office.
***Poison Control Center: 1-800-222-1222.
- Crisis Resources for Sexual Assault, Substance Abuse, and Other Emergencies
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Mental Health Crisis Resources For Franklin, Vance, Warren and Granville and Halifax Counties
- Sexual Harassment & Assault
- Substance Abuse Hotline & Treatment Information
- VA Emergency Mental Health Services
Last Updated August 25, 2016
*HCC is not responsible for the content or validity of external links*